Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going fashion crazy

This has been an extremely long week, and while I have felt that I have gotten absolutely nothing done, I have been quite productive.

As promised last week, I have got a planner of what my website layout will be. I am using the Wix site to set up my website. It is so interesting and fun, yet very time consuming (probably only because there are so many gadgets to choose from).

My website will be showcasing, "bianca jane designs". It is not finished yet, so the web address won't be revealed as yet =)

Here is a picture of the planner and logo:

And then, moving onto my fifth outfit. I am almost finished making the outfit. It is a "puzzle piece" design corset dress, with a waist cincher skirt over it.  It is so interesting to work with all of the different textures.

The dress is made of bamboo fabric and upholstery fabric, and the skirt is made of chiffon. Quite a combination. I hope that all of my pieces show my true ability, and my love for design.
 
Below are some abstract pictures of my garments in progress:















Until we meet again
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment