Sunday, May 1, 2011

Romantic Poetry

It has been a long week, sewing up my first outfit for my collection. There is a lot of pressure to make it look great, so I seem to be working a lot slower than usual. The bustier and transparent top are just about finished, and I am half way with the trousers. Loads of topstitching... Hell! But I am just hoping the final look pulls all of the pieces together to form a cohesive look.

Another assignment that we have been given is to give more information about our logo for our range. It is interesting to see how one has started with a simple idea, and how it has transformed so dramatically.



This is my logo for my range. It was done on CAD with lace as the background, and roses to match my theme.

Until we meet again
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment