Monday, April 25, 2011

* Birthday Shoes *

So it is my birthday today. A whole twenty two... Wow. I have been spoilt rotten today and I have only seen half of the family ;) Yesterday was Easter, so I decided to have a lunch that celebrated Easter and my birthday at the same time. I had a delectable meal, and could barely walk afterwards, I was so full.

Speaking of walking, I got shoes, amongst other beautiful gifts for my birthday. Detailed pumps are all the rage at the moment. They are comfortable, practical and fun to wear. I am so grateful to have them, as it will make that walk to Fedisa every morning so much more comfortable.

Here are some pictures of the shoes :)


Blue shoes with fabric studded flowers


Fabric studded flowers


Black zip shoes


Black zip detail


Purple button shoes


Purple button and topstitching detail

Until we meet again
xxx

1 comment: