Friday, July 15, 2011

Cape Town Fashion Week

I was lucky enough to attend CTFW 2011, thanks to Cindy Bam. We arrived at the CTICC to see the Abigail Betz show. I was obviously captivated by the fashion of everyone around me, and spent a good deal of the evening looking at people.

The layout of the ramp was fantastic, as it could be viewed from all four sides. There was a small scale of a shipwreck scene, while the screens showed a full moon. The models walked out in beautiful white evening wear, that eventually faded to black evening wear.

I thought it was especially positive that Abigail Betz chose for the models to stay on the ramp, as it gave the audience enough time to view each item properly.

I must admit that even though there was not really a showstopper piece, it did not necessarily need one, as each piece was individual and interesting.

Overall, it was a stunning evening, and I made some new contacts.

Below are some images of the evening:








Images of the show


Red Carpet moment :)


Until we meet again
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment