Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Final chapter at Cindy Bam Couture

My three week internship has now ended, and I must admit I am quite sad because I had an absolutely fantastic time and I learnt more than I could ever imagine. 

I finally gave my dress in on the last day, and I think that I did a good job seeing as I don't usually work with satin.

I now find myself drawn to couture every time I do research, and I am actually excited to start my couture gown. The Cindy Bam bridal dresses are such an inspiration.

Below are a couple of images of my last few days:



The ladies :)


Myself, Monique and fellow intern, Karla Hyman


Hand sewing  my dress


Monique hard at work


Steam iron


Amazing fabric


Jewellery galore


Pattern making



My favourite dress of all time


Front of my dress


Back of my dress


The studio


Until we meet again
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment